Assisting you in your Chinese and Belgian adventure BCECC is the leading Belgian business association for companies engaged in doing business in or with China. It is a non-profit organization established in the 1980s following China’s open-door policy and is located in Brussels, the heart of Europe.
BCECC’s objectives are to:
- promote commercial, industrial, scientific and financial co-operation between Belgium and the People’s Republic of China;
- to enhance information exchange;
- to develop contacts between Belgian and Chinese enterprises, and between Belgian and Chinese trade and economy related government official institutions.
Events and activities:
- Match-making meetings with Chinese economic & official delegations coming to Belgium;
- Seminars and information sessions ranging from customs issues, IPR problems to long-term visa for Chinese in Belgium;
- Intensive one-day workshops focusing on cross-cultural management in Belgium & China;
- Company visits to our member companies;
- Workshops in China for Chinese businessmen to attract investments in Belgium;
- Conferences on the EU-China relations and dialogues;
- Lunches with high-level Belgian, Chinese or European officials.
BCECC Newsletter: A quarterly publication in English and Chinese, distributed since five years in Belgium and China. It contains information on past and future activities of the Chamber, and on trade and investment opportunities between our two countries, allowing more Belgian and Chinese entrepreneurs to learn from each other, and to forge business ties leading to reciprocal investments.