BCECC – we help you in growing your business from Brussels to Beijing!
The Belgian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (BCECC) is the largest bilateral business association for companies engaged in doing business in or with China, regrouping around 500 Belgian and Chinese members. It is a non-profit organization established in the 1980s following China’s open-door policy which is located in Brussels, the heart of Europe. Its national character makes the BCECC the first point of contact for Chinese public agencies and visiting delegations.
BCECC’s objectives are to:
- advance the commercial, industrial, academic, scientific and financial cooperation between Belgium and the People’s Republic of China;
- provide an accessible source of information and advice for Belgian and Chinese interested parties
- develop contacts between Belgian and Chinese enterprises, and between Belgian and Chinese trade and economy related government official institutions
Events and activities:
- Match-making meetings with Chinese economic & official delegations visiting Belgium;
- Seminars and information sessions on a broad range of topics, ranging from customs issues and IPR issues to specific economic developments;
- Intensive one-day workshops focusing on cross-cultural management in Belgium & China;
- Company visits to our member companies;
- Workshops in China for Chinese businessmen to attract investments in Belgium;
- Conferences on EU-China relations and dialogue;
- Lunches with high-level Belgian, Chinese or European officials;
- Visa facilitation services for members
For more information about BCECC and its services, please visit our website here.
BCECC has a number of online and offline publications: a digital newsletter, printed newsletter, and Guidebook, which are disseminated to our large network. For more information on all of our publications, please have a look here.
To follow our Wechat account, please scan the QR code here below: